Laptop is now officially dead

I now declared that my laptop Compaq C500 is now dead.

it crashed while I'm working and now it reboots over and over again. The Win XP got corrupted and now I'm having a hard time recover all those files, and bad part is that my dvd rom is also dead. I bought this laptop after my graduation last 2007, and its a gift from my parents.

so right now, im trying to fix this by using this method How to Install Windows XP using a USB Drive / Flash Drive the EASIEST way

me and Lace already decided to buy a new laptop.
but the problem is that, my money is needed for the baby delivery in the coming 2 weeks.

and I need to work hard to earn more. ohh great.

will use other resources and try the old pc here at home, but I'm having problems using it, coz the hard drive is slow and old, and it will crash anytime.

going to revive this, and if it fails. all blogging activities will be delayed for the moment.