Contest: Win tickets to Bench UNCUT

P6246117
I'm giving away my Bench UNCUT general admission ticket. If you are interested to win this here in my blog contest then post a comment below,I will raffle off the names who posted a comment and will take home this ticket and watch that under wear fashion show on July 2, 2010 at 7pm in Araneta Coliseum.

This is strictly R-18 and cameras or video cameras are not allowed inside the event.

General admission yellow gate, you need to exchange this into a real ticket when you arrive there at the Araneta ticket booth. If you want to have this ticket and don't want to join my contest, all you have to do is visit Bench store and buy P800 worth of under garments after paying at the counter, they will give you this ticket.

mechanics: post a comment, any comment below in my blog comment box, multiple entries are allowed but we limit a one day post only, so come back tomorrow if you want your name to be included in the raffle giveaway. Winner must meet me on July 1 or 2. This blog contest will close on July 1 of 12nn.

also you can post here at Fizzer - http://www.fizzer.ph/#blogs/entry/e21c13339393/Contest-Win-tickets-to-Bench-UNCUT in order to have a double chance of winning this ticket.

-- WINNER--
congratulations to fpjjr aka Florencio Jusay for winning this ticket!