and here's the Christmas gifts haul

PC258595
Here are the gifts that I received this Christmas.

1. Manila tshirt from Misyel
2. toothpaste and soap from Misyel
3. USB Hub from Liza
4. Canon 24-105mm cuplens from Lace

Its funny that my sis added that toothpaste and soap, I know its a joke, there lots of joke time in our gift giving activity, I missed some part of it because I got busy talking to my mom on Gtalk and we played on the webcam with Ashton. I went back at the Christmas tree area and saw Lace and the family opened up their gifts. I bought their gifts that afternoon and as usual, every year I always do this super last minute shopping in SM mall, its a hard mission, but I'm glad that the rush for shopping has ended.

My plan today is to clean up my toy shelves and store those toy boxes in our bodega, I want to organize my toy collection again to make way for new toy collections to be added in the display cabinet. I'm not even sure if all will fit inside. I'm also planning to create a catalog for my collections. You know that I only purchase toys every Christmas ^___^