coverage: Poreotics Mall Hop

Photo0043
My Poreotics Mall Hop Coverage
by: Daomisyel

I am not prepared! That's my first impression my brother Azrael told me to cover the Poreotics Presscon a while ago at The Event center in Megamall. Good thing that I brought my Samsung Corby II and took snapshots (kinda blurred but its ok) of the group. I arrived when the interview was started and the group were very proud of the warm support that the Filipinos were giving. Right after the presscon the group returned for the main show at 5pm.
(More story below)

As they arrived, I heard screaming of fans at the event venue. There were girls cheering for them and even brought along huge photos of the group. There goes a short interview and expressed their gratitude towards their fans. Also, they also invited everyone to come and watch them as they will performing as Justin Bieber's opening act on May 10 at SM Mall of Asia concert grounds.

Here's a sampler from the event a while ago. You can hear those fans screaming out and cheering for their fave member.
Sorry for the low quality of audio!



Photo0053

Photo0051