Blog Contest! Join and get an awesome prize c/o my blog

http://img33.glitterfy.com/11211/glitterfy1053704T586D32.gif
I'm hosting a contest here in my blog to give thanks to my readers, friends and to my circle in the social network stream, , you can join and there's no need to purchase anything, all I need is your time and space to read this post.

Here are our guidelines to join in my blog contest
1. Post a comment below here in my blog (in my contest post)
2. Any post is valid, just make sure your email is included
3. Anonymous posting are not allowed (your IP will be banned)
4. All who joined with a valid comment post will be included in the electronic raffle
5. I will announce the winner on August 1, 2011

Here are the list of prizes

1. Facebook Like to your FB page or add you in my FB network
2. A big "apir" or "high five"
3. One winner only for this contest

WINNER VIA RAFFLE
Congrats to Divine for winning in our grand blog contest!