A night of airports and Krysten Ritter

photo

I’m posting here in my blog about a tribute for a night about airports and Krysten Ritter. We just had a great moviethon here in our home and its funny that all comedy-drama-romance films always ended a scene in an airport, we just saw two movies tonight – “She’s out of my league” and “How to make love to a woman”, both are into the comedy-romance film category, I just discovered these two films after reviewing some titles on a movie blog site and pick it up as our titles for our daily movie nights here at home. (MORE STORY BELOW)

And again..both films ended in an airport scene when a person chase their love ones and tell them that they are sorry, that they love them..etc. etc. yada yada yada..kissing kissing... bztttt

Okay..now the fun part starts after watching the 1st film which is “She’s out of my league” and then when we watched the 2nd film after it, we laughed again, because in both films, Krysten Ritter is in it and we laughed and joked around that “How to make love to a woman” might be a sequel to “Shes out of my league”. We forget all about it when we got hooked on the mid story of the 2nd movie we have here at home and then we discovered that the scene ended up in an airport...again.

I first saw Krysten Ritter on the 2008 movie “Confessions of a Shopaholic”, and later on I see her on some Hollywood news and online blogs about celebrity and the next was here on the two movies that we have. I googled some info about her and I found out that she’s a former model and now actress., she first appeared on print ads, rock music videos and then a lot of tv series. Its really great to discover her again on these two films and I already get over on having that Jason Bateman nights, because for the month of July we saw some movies that have Jason Bateman as a part or leading the movie, hmm just like in the movie “Paul” and “Extract” okay, I will rest now and forget about Jason Bateman.

For Krysten Ritter, she’s a cute, American, black hair with bangs that looks like Audrey Hepburn, with pointed nose, sweet smile and cute eyes that looks like a doll’s eyes, okay I mentioned the word cute for two times already, I will take a rest now and end this tribute about Airports and Krysten Ritter.

But still, I can’t over with about that Abbie Cornish is a look like Charlize Theron….
or are they twins??? Just like Kristen Stewart and Amanda Palmer?

Krysten Ritter