1st winner of Catch me if you can FB-Twitter contest

P1276926
Suddenly, I got bored while eating my dinner in Chicken Deli, SM North EDSA, I'm so depressed because I'll miss that 6:30pm movie in Gateway Mall. Riko, a friend of mine sent a message via Facebook and he invited me to visit his store in SM North EDSA, since I'm already inside the mall, I decided to pay him a visit and check out his caricature art business. Then I got this crazy idea that I posted on my Facebook and Twitter that I'll award the 1st person to meet me inside SM North EDSA and infront of that Karikatyur store.

After 30 minutes, Someone from the Twittersphere who is my follower, called my name as I left the Karikatyur store, then she introduced herself as "Maya" and she said that she read my Tweet about this meet up contest ek ek.

I'm so happy that one of my many followers in Twitter did the challenge and meet me inside SM North EDSA. I gave her a dinner GC for Chicken Deli and two movie passes for Gateway Cineplex. Congrats Maya!

I'll announce on the spot in my Facebook and Twitter walls on where I am and what prize will be received if they meet up or catch me whenever I am here in Manila. Fun game ito di ba?