On the set of Bourne Legacy movie in EDSA-Taft

IMG489
There are some traffic build up happening in Baclaran area, but it was weird to see that there's no traffic in EDSA-Taft, when I arrived in the MRT station, I saw lots of people crowding on the side near SOGO and people up from the over pass are looking at something. I saw that the movie crew of Bourne Legacy are busy setting up their cameras, ropes, wires and even that heavy machinery. Its uzi time for pinoys that's uzisero for you! meaning we pinoys love to watch, investigate and get involved by just looking. I was hoping to see the stars of the movie..Rachel Weisz and Jeremy Renner.

more photos below

I took some photos of the set, but I'm not sure if these are really the set or could be a set for camera shots. Then I saw on the news on our local TV that Rachel and Jeremy were spotted with the movie crew crossing in the EDSA highway going to the main set location nearby. Then a group of people of uziseros followed them.

IMG490
People are standing on the side...waiting for something

IMG491
people above the over pass stares into something
I also spotted some movie crew fixing their gears in the roof of the MRT station

IMG492
When I entered the MRT station, I saw that they improvised a stairs going to the roof of the MRT, i just saw this set up for the 1st time, they opened up the ceiling of the station just to climb up easily to the roof.

Too bad, I don't have any pics of the actors..