I'm in love! (Olympus OM-D E-M5)


I'm inlove with this "Olympus OM-D E-M5", its like love at first sight ahhahahaa
according to Yugatech this baby will be available here on April 2012 with an estimated price tag of 65k.. whew!!

Looks like that I will wait for another year to own this, I'm in the middle of a big decision if ever I'll buy an Olympus E3 body or Olympus EPL-1 with kit lens or Olympus EPL-3 with kit and telephoto lens or this Olympus OM-D E-M5

Sayang! if ever I attended that IBM conference yesterday, I might be able to check out the test unit that Yuga have, check out Alex's encounter with the OM-D - http://www.thetechnoclast.com/2012/03/07/olympus-om-d-e-m5-previewnew-pro-m43-ilc-camera-video-sample-images-inside/

Olympus OM-D E-M5 Black
here's a closer look

Olympus OM-D E-M5 Silver
I ike this silver ver

Olympus OM-D E-M5 Black- Flash Up
adding a FL-LM2 flash ( heard that the flash can fire wirelessly too )
flash aim up

Olympus OM-D E-M5 Black - Flash Down
and here's flash aim down