I'm on tv later as guest in Creative Business TV

Azrael Coladilla 2012-03-02 06-56-48
It's weird that I captured my own status updates in Facebook hahaha, I'm busy lately and I was supposed to be blogging starting Monday, but the events that I attended and meetings that I need to be present and play toys with my son the thing keeps me busy this week, I think I'm going to skip other events to cover and some meeting after the tv guesting just to go home early and finish all my back logs.

It will be my 1st time to be a guest here in Creative Business TV, didn't know that Pocholo Gonzales of Creative Voices Prod. produces a business show after the success of Tek Tok TV in Global News Network (GNN). The big guesting is today and I woke up early in the morning to check my email and try to blog some entry here in Azrael's Merryland.

nood kayo ha!

read the info about the show here at http://creativoices.net/voices/?page_id=1105