SM Cinema to open 100% of their movie screens for The Amazing Spider-man movie this June 29




OMG! this is an amazing move from SM Cinema, more cinemas to choose when weekends hits the spider webs. June 29 is just a start, I'm not sure if this is a big hit like the old Spider-man movies. I remembered that I watched the 1st Spider-man movie in standing room only from start to finish and then on the 2nd movie, I'm injured for a month and reserved some energy to walk again just to watch Spider-man 2 movie. But for Spider-man 3 is not a problem, because I'm invited for a premiere, ahhaha.

Buy your tickets in advance now if you want to get a good seat this June 29

Also on June 30 and July 1, SM City Manila will be giving a free face painting session for all movie goers, visit SM Cinema in SM City Manila to enjoy the spidey mania!