Friday sad face


Our Friday is not good and my day started with a painful leg cramp. After I woke up it, I saw the time and it was 9am, I went to bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth, the I went back to the room and do some stretching to wake my body and senses. I went to the other room and saw that the bed is empty, that means my wife and baby are already awake and maybe they are eating their breakfast. I went downstairs and saw them eating their oatmeal. The scene is still the same everyday, my wife busy working and then my son watching some cartoons while eating. I kissed my son on his cheek to greet him a good morning, he smiled at me and he told me that he’s busy watching and eating, and we will play later (he’s 2 years old and I can tell with his sparkling chinky eyes and smile). My wife greeted me and she mentioned that her tummy is sick, I also mentioned to her that my left leg is in pain after waking up with a bad cramps.

I went busy with my laptop, sipping my instant coffee and eat my bread with sandwich spread, I lock my sched for another mission and a meeting, then our day was disturbed when Spider-Man and Batman barged infront of our main door at home. We were laughing when we saw our kid neighbor Gab and his friend in costume, Gab as Spider-Man and his friend in Batman costume. My son got scared because it was our first time to see costume beings inside the house, so I introduce my son to little Spider and Batsies, I also helped the Bat kid arrange his mask because he can’t see already walking around with the Batman mask covering his entire face.

My son and the little superheroes played around the house with my son’ toys and then after some hours, Gab’s grandma came and she told us that they thought Gab went around the village and lost, they called all the village security group and guards to find Gab, we were laughing and then Gab’s grandma reprimanded him for not advising his family that they will visit our house. Gab always visit us here at home, he loves to play with my Star Wars lightsaber and Transformers toys, maybe the next visit, we’re going to super double check if his family know where he is, I’m glad that their house is beside us hahahah. Funny day..but that’s the happy tripping for Friday. until…

Lace complained a massive pain in her tummy, I told her to eat lunch properly and take her medicine, but we ask Ate M to buy medicines in a nearby mall,but she arrived after an hour because we ask her to buy other things, then Lace was okay after taking the meds and eat a small portion of her meal. She quit working and went directly to the sofa, I got worried because that tummy pain is very painful, I reminded her again to eat lunch properly but she can’t stand or have the energy to sit down, so she ate some biscuits and went to bed and rest for awhile.

I charged my batteries, prepared my cameras and gadgets, my schedule for field work calls me and then my left leg is in pain, I got difficulty in walking because the left leg hurt, my idea is to go to a massage session and maybe it needs a little karate chop massage. Lace tummy is having a tug of war inside,and then my leg is having its own game like a zipper ripping through my veins and muscle, and then Lace finally gave up and requested to take her to the hospital.

Lace and Aunt Y went to Medical City at around 3pm, then they arrived back home at around 11pm, the hospital is full of patients on a Fridays and plus the traffic everywhere. Lace looks fine today but under observation here at home, she will go back to the ER if ever the tummy is in pain again, doctors suggested to confine her, but Lace told them that she can go back in the next day if ever the tummy becomes worst. And for my leg…..still in pain, I massaged it awhile ago and it still hurts. arghhhhhhhh.

The only happy face here at home is our super makulit na little boy Ashton, we dance Zumba this afternoon, watch cartoons, play games and wrestle around the bed. Our day is a sad face day, but still we have a happy face even if a part of our body is in pain.

Hope we have a happy face this Saturday.