Hoarding some diapers during the Diaper deals promo


P7239971
My wife shared to me this Diaper deals promo event in Baby Company in all SM Department Store. I didn’t noticed this and I’m glad that my wife is a good researcher, I’m not sure if she read an advertisement in a parenting magazine. Last month, we visited the SM Bacoor and I let my wife decide on this, she explained to me that the diapers are on sale and we can save P20.00 per pack of XL size EQ diapers, I’m so lazy to do the math that day so I let her buy two boxes of diapers, and that’s a total of around P2,000 plus pesos. And after purchasing, she got convinced to try the lucky pick raffle, you get one raffle pick for every single purchase of P1000 in Baby Company.
P7239972
Here’s the diaper deal mania! Omg! I hope they lower the diaper prices every season. This promo is very helpful to us parents. Our son is a big disposable diaper user, and it’s the only way for us to have an easy diaper hygiene at home for our son. But I’m sure, in a couple of months, our Son Ash will learn on how to pee and poop in the toilet. As our parent blogger friends told me that, its better to train the kid directly to the toilet and not in the potty training.

P7239973
So while my wife deal with the sales lady for orders of diapers, I checked some items on sale. I took some photos and to let myself not get bored. These toys looks cute in close up photos.

P7239974
Rawr!!!

P7239975
Stuffed toys are on sale too.


P7239976
Here’s the promo promo thing


P7239977
yes, even this Leap Frog stuffed toys is on sale too.


P7239978
There’s my wife, making deals on how many diapers we will buy on that day

P7239979
I’m going back for this bath toys!  our son Ash loves robots

P7239980
Here’s the order hahahahah!

P7239981
Baby company is our trusted store for baby items and products, we bought here baby stuff and supplies, Ashton’s stroller, toys and many more.

P7239982
One box contains 4 supersize pack of XL EQ Diapers

P7239983
Ohhh there’s a Star Baby 2012 contest!  - Google it now for details

P7239985
No need for paper bags

P7239986
Here’s the raffle booth

P7239989
Lace told me that I should try the raffle, so I’l; draw first, she wants me to go first because I’m a lucky person in raffle draws, but check what I got hahaahahahaha….booo!

P7239991
And then she tried the raffle draw and she won a free Cast and Frame GC. That item is around P500


P7239999
Here’s a happy mommy Lace hoarding the diaper section during the Diaper Deal Sale at Baby Company

I need to check out this store regularly for updates and sale news… ok see you in the next shopping blog post.