Entertainment | Movies | Music/Concerts | For the Geeks | Food | Shopping | Travel | Fashion | Tech/Gadget | Social Media | Photography | Blogging | Videos |
Video Blog | Contest | Events | Coverage | Press Release |

Brigada: Adventures in Marogondon, Cavite

I was a guest and co-host for this segment of Brigada to feature Maragondon as the next travel and adventure destination near Manila. Go watch and discover what the town can offer for tourism.

Monday, December 03, 2012

My manly treatment plus a man-sized meal and KFC Double Decker sandwich

the root of all manly-hood the KFC Double Decker
When it comes to food, I always choose the meal that is best for me, a meal that are very satisfying that will never make me ask for me. If I eat, I expect that my tummy will complain that it is full and can no longer move forward for another meal, Its a way of a guy who loves food and always aim for the bigger serving of meals for people who have a big appetite. To naysayers, its a "Tunay na Lalake" to those who order extra rice and go double on their sandwiches.

The new KFC man-sized meal for the big boys are  - new Original Recipe Chicken Sandwich, Supreme Bowl, Fully Loaded Meals, and the all-time-favorite Zinger. The Double Decker is now available in KFC stores nationwide for Php145.00 for ala carte and Php175.00 as a combo meal with fries and drink. The rest of the Man-Sized Meals are also available in-stores at the following price points:

Feels like heaven!! ting ting ting ting...

Double Decker Fully Loaded Meal = Php215.00
Classic Fully Loaded Meal = Php146.00
Supreme Bowl Combo Meal = Php100.00
Original Recipe Sandwich Combo Meal = Php136.00
Zinger Combo Meal = Php136.00

To enjoy my man-sized meal, I went first to a nice manly treatment spa in Neo Day Spa, there I surrendered all my strength and waited for a new manly strength after munching a nice KFC Double Decker Sandwich. It capped my day and I just want to go home and relax more as I digest the heavy Double Decker in my tummy. The Double Decker is most enjoyable to eat without any gravy or catsup

IMG_6211 IMG_6212
IMG_6214 IMG_6216

I also tried the Supreme Bowl Combo Meal, its the most affordable meal for me in a fastfood for only P100, its a rice top with chicken fillet plus in a chicken ala king treatment. Oh I love the chicken ala king sauce, I thought that it was gravy, but its much more yummier. Try it guys!


Supreme Bowl Ala King

For more manly chikahan, follow KFC on Twitter - @KFCPhilippines and like their Facebook page - Fb.com/kfcphilippines.com

the packaging of the Double Decker

its a lot more bigger than the thickness of my Samsung galaxy S phone

the veggies and the meat that will power up your body

KFC Man-Sized Sandwiches
Man-sized sandwiches..finally a more affordable bigger meal

KFC Man-Sized Meals
and another meal for the small,medium and large guy

The blogger

Azrael Coladilla is the blogger and founder of Azrael's Merryland Blog. This blog started as a personal blog in 2003, and then converted the blog into a lifeblog about his interest and reporting about pop culture, lifestyle, entertainment, technology, food, travel, toys, outdoor adventure, internet and social media. Awarded as the 2009 Most Influential Blogger for Luzon, Philippines, awarded by the Philippine Blog Awards. He is the founder of several online communities - Manila Bloggers Network, PBNetwork PH, Oh My Food! community, Cavite Bloggers, Travel and Blog Community, and Philippine ToyCon. He loves to travel, explore, discover, eat new food, document and record his life, meet new people, do photography and collects Transformers toys.

eXTReMe Tracker

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines Food & Drink - Top Blogs Philippines Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines