Nolan Daniel's "Share this photo and I will give a random person 1 million dollars" in Facebook

photo via http://www.facebook.com/Nolan.Daniels
I saw this photo being re-shared for many times in my Facebook newsfeed, some of the Facebook users are convinced to this announcement from Nolan Daniel, that he will give 1 million US dollars to a random person who shared his photo with the lottery ticket. Its easy to click a button and there's nothing wrong if you share it, and you can dream already that a total stranger from Facebook gave you a money.

I didn't give attention at first when a friend shared this to his timeline and then after a few days, I saw this photo again. I just got the idea to Google-fu this shiznit and then boom! I read that its a hoax! the Nolan Daniel 1 million dollar giveaway is a fake, and also the lottery ticket is digitally manipulated.

According to online news site, that Powerball ticket should have numbers that are arrange in numerical order. Okay that blows up the deal, but its a laugh trip from Nolan Daniel for coming up a the greatest Facebook photo troll  in history to million of Facebook users hahahahahah.Its a good cause, but I just hope that the giveaway is true.

But hey! if ever I win a million pesos, I will donate some to charity and then a million as a blog giveaway hehhheheh....GAME ?

sources:
http://gawker.com/5964731/fake-winning-powerball-ticket-goes-viral-on-facebook-proving-once-again-that-facebook-users-will-share-anything?tag=the-internet

http://straightfromthea.com/2012/12/01/facebook-hoax-nolan-daniels-powerball/