adidas NEO Label sneakers kickstart new lifestyle and fashion

adidas neo
Check out my new adidas NEO Label shoes, I got it from adidas via mail few weeks ago and thanks to their PR for giving out some shoes to test drive and try if this will change my taste for fashion and style. The adidas NEO Label is here to stay and its been present years ago as the label to cater adidas' shoes and outfit for the youth who loves stylish fashion and trend makers.

I know that almost all kinds of shoe brands jump into the side of providing fashionable design for their shoe line. adidas is known for sports shoes like tennis, soccer, basketball, boxing, wrestling and running. But as time goes by, people knows how to mix and match, and use a pair of shoes to make their fashion statement go into the edge. adidas NEO Label speaks for it and late of 2012, they announced to get the most famous celeb as their global style icon.

adidas neo
1st it was Justin Bieber, as one of their 1st global style icon. adidas made an exclusive custom gold adidas NEO label for Justin Bieber, and then they launched a global contest to find that gold shoes online.

adidas neo
After Justin, they got his former partner, Selena Gomez as their 2nd global style icon and also shoe designer for the adidas NEO Label series. They also launched a global styling contest and prize is to meet Selena in person (details here)

adidas is going full blast as they got now the former couple Justin and Selena as the power to fire up adidas to the youth. I'm sure that adidas NEO Label will fit to any kind of style, I haven't tried wearing white shoes in my style, but I'm interested to see change in myself. Yeah, I need a make over!
adidas neo
adidas NEO Label are not ordinary shoes, but they are sneakers! I love sneakers! they are soft and comfy to carry my heavy feet anywhere.


adidas neo
I see that they have lots of designs already, I like the colored shoes and its matching colored adidas stripes.
After trying the white adidas NEO Label white sneakers. I went to their adidas concept store in SM Mall of Asia, I started to look for the NEO Label but the concept store doesn't carry the line yet, the store attendant told me that I should try the Sports Central store for the NEO Label. I went there afterwards, but I didn't saw the NEO Label line, maybe that the new line will be available here on Feb 2013, since this is just a new line for the Philippines and it was just introduced last December 2012 if my timeline is correct.


adidas neo
Here's a close up look on the design of adidas NEO Label


adidas neo
The thing that I like about the adidas NEO label are the soft cushion inside the sneakers, I have tried other sneaker brands and some of them have flat insoles and doesn't have a soft cushion. I was hesitant to try the sneakers because my feet might not get the right feel of it when its new.

adidas neo
But the design and look is very sleak. Its a weather proof like design that can cover your feet in different kind of weather condition. I'm glad that its all closed and not a fabric that covers the shoes. No more worries if ever it rains.

adidas neo
Most impressive is the soles, check out this bee hive design, I'm not sure what it can do,  hope there's a anti slippery tech.

adidas neo
Close up look


adidas neo
here's my view wearing my new adidas NEO Label sneakers

adidas neo
I'm trying it in different concrete

adidas neo
Obviously, I'm in the mall

adidas neo
test driving on an escalator

adidas neo
still okay and not an escalator magnet

adidas neo
rubber on rubber

adidas neo
side view... I'm here inside adidas store in SM MOA

adidas neo
close up look infront of the mirror

adidas neo
crossing the street.... still bagay

adidas neo
different floor again

adidas neo
respect PWD

adidas neo
is a killer sneakers!

adidas neo
gray bricks

adidas neo
smooth and holed up

adidas neo
wet floor

adidas neo
on shiny floor
adidas neo
while raining

adidas neo
dirty floor

adidas neo
after shopping

adidas neo
I'm tired...

adidas neo
few minutes..I'm home

Review:
I like the sneakers and I thought at first that my feet will cry in pain after stretching the body of the sneakers during its 1st sue, but I'm glad that the sneakers expanded quickly and it absorbs the size of my feet after some hours. I tested the soles in different floor condition and it still great, even under the rain, I didn't felt any rain water entering the sneakers. Cool design! and that's what I'm looking for.

SRP: I'll post the price soon!

adidas neo
adidas NEO Label is available in selected SM Department Stores, other malls, Toby’s, Planet Sports and other sports stores nationwide.