#SolaireFightAs1 - we're going to watch Pacquiao vs. Rios in Solaire later

I haven't slept yet hahaha, because I'm excited and the Strabucks coffee in my veins starts to kick in. I'm super wide awake,but I will try to take a nap after 30 minutes. Our call time later in Solaire is at 8am, but I think I will be there at around 9am. Hope there will be reserved tables for us 6 bloggers --- me with Raffy of www.digitalspidey.com , Enzo of www.juanmanilaexpres.com , Ian of  www.theroguewriter.net , John of www.kumagcow.com and Ron of www.wahpinas.com

Reading the poster details that was sent to us by Myk Cruz, our Solaire marketing guy who invites us always, I think this will be Solaire's first screening of a Pacquiao fight. tama ba ?



There will be booze and food for everyone, live commentators, live barket (what the hell is that ?), live ring GIRLS! whoohohoh, high def stadium screens and an actual ring set up.

actual ring set up ? how?

okay here's the real set up taken a while ago.




Also I read some details posted at Myk's FB and he mentioned

"50% off DELUXE TICKETS for Facebook Fans of Solaire!

Use the Ticket Code: FightForPinas

Our way of letting more people watch Pacquiao fight for the benefit of the survivors of super typhoon Yolanda.

For tickets: Solaire Concierge 883-8987 Ticketworld 891-9999"




It will be a busy morning for us later, btw, Eli of www.lifestyle.digitalspidey.com will be in another screening in a PLDT sponsored screening in Taguig. I sent him there to cover it for his blog and for me :) I super love all these sponsors!! thanks Solaire and PLDT!