Beer and some nice tapsilog at Plantation Bar, Makati City

PA233257
The team of BPI 24/7 Banking invited us for some dinner treat here in Plantation Bar, Carlos Palanca, Legazpi Village, Makati. When I heard about the location of the resto venue, I started to think that Legazpi Village is like in the edge of the Universe, its so hard to go there when you are in commute mode. But its more easy to travel there than going to Salcedo Village. On the way to Plantation resto, I got stucked for 1 hour in Buendia, and the taxi cab that I’m riding crawled its way out of that heavy traffic at around 6pm.

But that’s okay, I’m surprised to see some of my blogger mates and PB Network team present at the dinner treat x bonding x chikahan with our friends in BPI. Thanks to Patrick for the awesome treat!

I have a new lens that day and I took some shots using that 19mm Sigma lens for Mu 4/3 Olympus E-PL1.

above is a Chicken parmigiana (Php 185), someone ordered it in our table. I was planning to order the same but the order and arrival of food is too long to wait.

The Plantation Bar is a regular inuman venue for Makati workers and business people, but behind the beer barrel is a foodie haven!!! its more than just a watering hole in Makati.

PA233260
I ordered tapsilog that night, and I asked the waiter if the preps is fast, because I’m so hungry that evening. The beer above helps me to relax, but it makes me more hungrier.

PA233262
There’s a small round table talks here all about blogging, travel, business and that BPI 24/7 banking. I inquired again for the nth time about applying for a BPI account, then they told me that I can now apply via online and then claim the card to the nearest and preferred BPI branch.

PA233263
tadahhh!!! here’s my Certified Angus Tapa-silog (Php 185)
I ordered this because I need rice in my body hahahaha

PA233265
here’s the photo of the other side.
so juicy…yummy and its like breakfast at night

PA233266
looks like a boring french fries, but theres a kick in it when you eat it, to dip or not, there’s some spice added to their fries.. it’s a natural wake up food if you get so tipsy.

The Plantation Bar
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ThePlantationBar
Foursquare: https://foursquare.com/v/the-plantation-bar--bistro/4d07abbc30a58cfa60edb1e7