We went to Medical City again for Ashton's check up and also treatment for his fever. Ashton got sick last Friday and we thought that he will be okay on Saturday, he was okay that Saturday afternoon but he became sick again on Sunday night. That's a go signal for us to bring him in Medical City on Monday.
His doctor suggested that we give him some medicines and also get a blood test to find out if he got dengue. Ashton is so brave to face the medical lab staff once again, he told me to cover his eyes before the blood extraction. We went home after the lab test and waited for Tuesday for the findings of all test.
-- On Tuesday, we learned that he is okay and no trace of dengue. But his doctor suggested to continue the treatment and nebulizer to beat the phlegm in his lungs.
--- Wed. Ashon is absent and not required to go to school as his doctor's advise. He just stayed home to rest more
--- Thurs. Ashton went to school in his mid recovery stage, as of Sept 19, he is okay and recovering.
Its a stressful week for us....I'm glad that we have Medicard