The Off Price Show is a sale event that is so popular in America and also in UK, they are now organizing this sale event here in our country and I've learned that from their 2012 debut in Manila, they now organize two sale event per year. Wow! congrats to the team behind this PH version.
This Sept 26-28, 2014 at the World Trade Center Tent in Manila, all lifestyle brands and popular fashion brand will be tagged with a price discount up to 80% off. Its a crazy sale deal and I admit that we went crazy when we saw the big slash of price on the clothes we love.
Me and my family went to their 1st sale event last 2012, and I can say that we went home satisfied with our shopping haul,
My wife got a nice clothes and pants, my son got a nice polo shirt, pants and also Crocs shoes. And me.. There's no toys for sale at that year, but I took home lots of geeky shirts, and for me those are my favorite shirts ever. And I learned that those shirts are not available elsewhere.
follow them on Facebook for details:
Here's one of my shopping haul in 2012 The Off Price Show. I'm expecting that they will sell more shirts and hopefully there will be gadgets and toys for the big boys.
and here's my wife Lace with a big smile after finishing the 2 hour shopping
Ashton's shopping haul. Disney Cars Crocs at 50% off
If its your first time to attend The Off Price Show, then here are some tips for newbies.
1. Bring your own re-usable shopping bag and wear comfy shoes.
2. Grab your basket crate after you enter the venue. The basket crate have no wheels and you pull it with you when you shop around.
3. If you have a toddler or child with you. Let them ride the basket haha (we did that last time)
4. If you spot an interesting item, grab it and placed it in your basket
5. Monitor your items and then do the math at the bench area
6. If you want to remove an item from your shopping basket, just took it out and place it back from the rack. So that others can buy it, after you return it.
7. Sometimes there are side events and fashion shows. Feel free to watch and have a rest
8. I forgot to mention: visit the sale event with a full stomach.
9. Its better to shop with friends and with a team. Plan well on your attack mode.
10. Line up to the cashier is a bit tricky, but there are lots of staff that can assist you with your shopping haul. To avoid hassle and delay, make sure your credit/debit card is not expired, and make sure you have cash on hand just in case.
Photo via Facebook page of the event