Sony Channel’s line up of series every Sunday will make you roll on the floor laughing ( that’s shortcut to the word ROFL). Hollywood’s hottest series for comedy will go all out with Girl power with 3 series featuring a fierce female lead and plus a debut of a new series here in the Philippines that is all about a teenager that will become a dad.
New episodes coming this Sunday, Feb 28, 2016 for the series – Younger season 2, Odd Mom Out, Bad Judge and premiere of Baby Daddy at Sony Channel for ROFL Sundays.
Here’s a tip on how you can enjoy the ROFL Sundays at Sony Channel
1. Take a bath and dress up comfy (all white preferred) 30 minutes before the airing of the series
2. Bring a Corona beer and enjoy an iced cold beer while ROFLing on these comedy shows
3. Best to watch it with your friend. Usually the girls love to watch a chick-lead series
4. Invite your guy friend to watch with you, Show him the debut episode of Baby Daddy, Im sure it will be good educational show for him
5. Partner your Corona beer with some hamburger or bbq
6. Tweet and Instagramish your activity at home, show to your online friends how you enjoyed the ROFL Sundays with Sony Channel
7. If you are first timer to watch these series, then go to Youtube and see a recap and trailers of the series
8. I usually visit a Wikipedia to read the summary of the past episodes, but be prepared to experienced an info overload
9. If you don’t have Sony Channel at home (like me!) call your cable operator on how to install it, other alternative, ask a friend or family, and ask them to watch the series there, tell them you will organize a Sunday party over TV
10. Do it over again, syempre every Sundays at Sony Channel
These series can be seen only at Sony Channel.
Sony Channel airs at SKYCable Channel 35, Cignal Digital TV Channel 60, Destiny Cable Channel 62, Cable Link Channel 39.
ODD MOM OUT STARS NOVELIST-FASHIONISTA IN HER OWN TV SERIES
Odd Mom Out stars its creator, Jill Kargman as a fictional character based on herself, Jill Webber. Set in the wealthy, cosmopolitan jungle of New York’s Upper East Side, Jill sets out to navigate the good, the bad, and the ugly of the elite mommy clique. Finding herself sticking out like a sore thumb in a bevy of shiny, seemingly perfect and ultra trendy mommies, Jill sees the world around her through a different lens.
The comedy satire is based on her novel published in 2007, Momzillas. It also stars Andy Buckley, Joanna Cassidy, Sean Kleier (Madam Secretary), and Abby Elliot.
This witty, tongue-in-cheek series airs every Sunday at 7:00pm.
IT’S LAW WITHOUT MUCH ORDER WITH SPUNKY LEGAL COMEDY BAD JUDGE
It’s law with attitude in Bad Judge, starring Kate Walsh (Grey’s Anatomy).
Rebecca Wright is one of the most respected and prominent criminal court judges in Los Angeles. She also happens to speak her mind and acts as she wants on and off the court. From creative cases rulings to hot date nights with men, she is the town’s most intriguing woman. Beautiful and strong, she cuts a very intimidating figure, but never short of admirers.
Watch this lady judge deftly manage her career and everything else through wit, humor and innuendoes day in and day out.
Co-created by Chad Kultgen and Anne Heche, this legal comedy is spunky and one of a kind. Catch it every Sunday at 7:30pm
YOUNGER Season 2: FRESHER AND HOTTER
After a well-received debut, Younger kicks off its second season first and exclusively in Asia on Sony Channel. .
Watch this colourful mix of characters pursue success in both career – and love and romance continue to bloom even after Liza spills the beans to Josh. But things get a bit tricky when Liza’s teenage daughter (Tessa Albertson) arrives. Also making things a bit more interesting is Charles’ unrequited crush on Liza – tune in to see if a love triangle is brewing.Kelsey tries to get her career going after a little tryst with a client last season. Both Maggie (Debbi Mazar) and Diana (Miriam Shor) also try their luck with love.
Watch the first episode of the second season on February 28, Sunday at 8:00pm, First & Exclusive.
BABY DADDY: A Bachelor’s World Turned Upside Down
Ben has a new girl in his life, but she’s unlike anyone he has been with. She drools and poops – but has the sweetest smile. After an ex drops him the biggest surprise of his life, Ben suddenly takes on a life changing task – raising a child.
Together with his mother, Bonnie; brother, Danny and best friend Tucker; Ben faces the challenges of fatherhood. What happens next is a comedy of errors with heart-warming consequences.
Baby Daddy debuts in the Philippines this February 28, Sunday at 8:30pm.