Azrael Rescued !


yup thats right. my dear friend Tintin rescue me from the boring dimension, thanks to her....
there are lot of happenings while ago.. hmmmm..short back of the story. she txted me to meet with her in G4
and our friend Kim is with her. After we met. we went to Luneta and Manila Bay just to watch the sunset, and it was wow..
cool ! such a beautiful Sun ! golden Sun ! then we went here at my place......i cooked our dinner....
surf the internet..me and tin tin got a beer fest ....one bottle only.

then she went home , but Kim stayed here at home, just to relax and have a little break from her studies in UST.
then I will accompany her to watch the sunrise here in Riverbanks Marikina.
then i was chattin with baby Jaclyn, ahehhehe check out the picture ! i was helping her floor wax her Blog
jactinglim.blogspot.com , but she cant log in...we have a bad internet connection last night.

Watch out her new Indie Comic Strip Compilation, Jac Strips For you

Sadako Jac ! and Jaclyn's Indie Comic weeee !
You will die after one week if you dont buy her Comic ! weeeee !



Devon Aoki (2 Fast 2 Furious)
This model caught my eye after watching the Trailer of 2 Fast 2 Furious for the 1st time, and whooa...shes japanese !


Kristanna Loken (Terminator 3)
Another Hot babe ! syete...hindi yata ako napuwing dito..

Post a Comment

0 Comments