Merryland Offiline


Wabom....I'm here stuck at home, still finding my way out of this boring dimension.
i dont have my cellphone...waahhh ! my sister is using the unit... i feel im not connected !

i miss my Merryland....miss my girls...
no date action for this day....week? hmmm..wag naman sana,
got of pending of dates for this week....lagot ako.
also il be going to visit Jaclyn in Laguna, have to get out of here before wed or thurs.
somebody ... rescue me ! ! !

Bakit ako nakikipag date ?
simple answer : looking for a GF.... ahhhahhahh

I remember when i was in Highschool. Got my first ever Blind Dating Game. hey I won, kaso they cheated. my other classmates repeated the finals, and they want to pick the other guy. shete ! mamatay na sila...got a date sana with my classmate-friend

Questions by the searcher:
Can you tell something interesting about yourself?
Azrael Answer : Im a Gamol, Praning, Astig, (Andrew E and Francis M timeline yan )
What Animal will you be?
Azrael Answer: SNAKE, kasi im slippery, soft and nantutuklaw
Describe your seatmate
Azrael Answer: ANGEL ( syete.lalake pala katabi ko nun aheehhe)

hm...yan lang yun naalala ko.
syete....bakit ako kaya napili ? hmmm


Azrael and the Hello Morning

Post a Comment

0 Comments