Space Cowboy
10am
oh my garsh !
i got temporary amnesia
just woke up and was disturb by a certain knock on the door.
i was very lazy to answer the damn call at the door
but that person still refuses to leave..stil knockin on my hells door..
knock...knock...knockin on hells door...

a little piss off..I open up the door..and was shock to see !
damn Ryan...in front of my door step.. ahahahahahh
damn you man...its 8am in the morning..wats up..

ya...the old geezo just crashing by..
showed some of his new art line of Darna ...cool man !
thanks man for the BLADE 2 vcd and XMEN vcd movies..

back to the amnesia gig..
hmm...i was thinking whats my gimik for today.
do i have a date?
i know i promise a girl to meet her today .
but i forgot who?
when and where..
hm....only way to find out is wait her call here at home.

last night I attend the Star Wars Phil. Jedi Council Meeting.
talking and having serious and non serious talkies with the dark empire and jedi masters.ahahaha...cool gig huh..8pm-2am ..cool!
miss those SWP people ! hahahahha!

while im surfin and checkin mails ..i was victimize by those email forwards and attachments
.my mistake to open Giselle's email attachment in Beerkattach mailing lists..
damn...you got me there girl !

now im trying to figure out how to get rid out this freaky girl in my desktop...
everytime i minimize a window, this freaky girl shows up in my desktop
damn..add me to your victim list Giselle !



Post a Comment

0 Comments