Message Deleted

I tried to contact some of my online friends. and got 6 returned emails..oh man..i lost 6 girls
anyway...its better that i tried to contact them, hope the others got my email

hey look !
this is one of the first email i sent to a girl i met long time ago...and now we are close friends, as she said.
im the only guy who is close to her... (hmmm...is that so...)

Mon, 21 Feb 2000 07:58:24
my email :

hey ho.
its balentayns dey...
HAppy V-day...
what else shoould i say??
i-l-u daw???

her reply :
hehe, I-l-u rin!
i like the flowers.

-end of story-

see.. how corny i am

i hope she remember this. got heart struck and fell inlove when the first time i saw her. she's really cool.
hay ~ and one lucky guy is on the go to her......and im losing...its okay.....im happy for her ya know.
anyway. i'm only sharing to all readers my past. its good to dig up all those happy times. and i hope it repeats again
and end up in a happy ending...hay ~~~ i dont even know if she's reading my entries

check out cosplay pics from the Melbourne, Australia Anime event
its a small event,. but got lots of attendees !


No Face, from Spirited Away....now one of my favorite characters



girls in costume playing !


heya look ! that guy looks familiar..hmm..... neurowing? aehehhaeaheh


i love to listen the poetry album...UNIBERSO ! New Pinoy Poets Calling
wohohoh..grab it ! its a great album
Mabuhey !

"Walang Kalabaw sa Cubao"
"Pero sa videoke Fiesta carnival may mga kabayong navy blue at Tyranosaurus Rex..."


Post a Comment

0 Comments