Silver Shining...


in the moon ....want to sleep..... want to sleep
wait the silence... you heal me again
through the long and trying day.... you save me
in the moon... I'm just veiled in the sliver shining

there is nothing I want I stay with you
and lose all.... stand still
cross to the moon
lose all we will go
Please stay with me
and lose all ....go and sail the sea I've never gone in the sun




i met a very nice lady while ago...and she's very cool...
and wow...she rock my world !
-end of story-

we finally did a meet up for our club Matrix Philippines and it was fun to meet my 2 members !
rej/aurora and carl.
still we need volunteers for the upcoming New Worlds Sci fi convention on december 2003

doing lots of work here at home..while i update my blog and website, prepare new articles for the Omake Omake News Philippines, im super late for the deadline...
and the Special Child Ryan Orosco is busy in his work..drawing...dancing..aahahahha ! gotcha !
aahaa...parang studio na dito sa bahay.... dancing studio !

check out the article of MTV ink featuring our event Toy Convention 2003
thanks to Ariel for the head ups
Toys R Us, article by Bernie Sims

Post a Comment

0 Comments