Unseen Enemy

dammit! my pc has been attacked by a unknown virus. and still i did'nt know what kind of virus..i think its kinda a worm...it uses all my memory whenever im online..
having a hard time surfing the internet..expecially when im opening my yahoomail. having a delay txt type when ever im typing and composing an email...maybe its the Love lorn virus..or something like that..

have to clean my pc.this september..after the event .

Im on a panic mode once again..(geez..i love to panic ! esp. when i found out that my girlfriend last last year when we are together..was pregnant ahhah..just kidding!)

im on a full force in promoting the Mos Eisley nights.and i have found out that.
i already waste too much time gathering the sponsors...im glad that Comic Quest in Megamall allowed us to post the poster there...hope everyone saw the poster and convince them to attend the event..aehahehh..also they saw Gary Mayoralgo's pic..nyahhhaahhaa

at last! already watch "Finding Nemo" , movie is..."ASTIG!" ..aehheh.lagi ko namans tag line yan e hahehaheh

what's next?
View from the top
Spy Kids 3D
Jason Vs. Freddy
Pirates of the Caribbean sea...
bad boys II <--sana mapanood ko na ito..ahhehhehe
2 Fast 2 Furious !!!!! <--ang tagal naman nito!

**those who will try to txt me .
man..i dont have my cellphone sometimes...my cell is broken and im using my sister's cell. try to miscol me..if my cell is online...if it is online...then.txt me..
or if im unreachable...just send me email or message on my board...and il give you a fast txt after i read it...thanks..




Post a Comment

0 Comments