Ice babies and Injuries

Me and Trish went on ice skating session, and I used the SM megamalls free 1 hour skating coupons, we brought our own hockey skates. and the last time we skate together was last May 2003 i think, a week before she left for France... but this. next week she will fly to Japan for her scholarship, and it will be a one year stay..huhhuuh...i will surely miss her..... go girl !

i went home after that and changed clothes and went to the Phil. Science Fiction and Fantasy Convention meeting, using my Inline Skates from Megamall to Wilson st.,

its a bad experience for me, got injured a little bit on my left ankle while i was going for that downhill fast drop going to Wilson st. my inline skate broke its ankle brace. the bad is...both of them...

and also i found some bruises on my left knee. i dont know here did i get that ....i was wearing my knee pad! maybe my knee pad did'nt hang on while i rolled over the street.

my inline skates a little bit old .and it seems that I need a new one. hmmm..how much it is again? P6T ..geez...where would i get that big money..im super broke..

luckily at that accident..i was wearing my protective helmet..." I Do'nt Leave Home without It".
my luck again....i was skating at the sidewalk.

now my left ankle is wrapped and with pain killers. man...it hurts!
i think some bone fragments are broken...hope not..maybe its just a little sprain.

word of the day :
"damn! 28 couples sa Riverbank Marikina, nabilang ko pa! ganito pala pag gabi, dami kanya kanya pwesto.hehehehe... oi ano yung ginagawa nila? yikes....(azrael runs away)

thanks to Ate Doray for the Fiesta Food chowtime!
sarap!


a chick doing the trick called "the fish brain"
sliding your skates in a railing with your feet crossed


2003 Rollerblade TRS <---- I WANT THIS !!!!!!!!!!
Finally, the long awaited newest of the new from Rollerblade!

Revolutionary new look with wide, flat grinding surface. Pre-grooved boot with black suede outer. You gotta see this boot. Fits true to size, and very comfortable! PFA Specialized Form Fit Liner. Gel Shock Absorber Heel Insert. ABEC-5 Bearings. 55 mm RB Aggressive Wheels. Universal Frame System (UFS). Replaceable everything!

Regular price: $229.99 Sale price: $179.90

Post a Comment

0 Comments