Mudshaker...cool

Its a whole day and until midnight stay at Tin Tin noda's place. coz it was her bday last friday. and its nice to meet and hang out in her place with her family. and seing her computer stuff and thanks for letting me to borrow the pc game Lord of the Ring. I am a Pasta Lover. love that fettucini recipe made by her elder sis. thanks thanks ! its a one bday. and hey...its my first time to celebrate it with you ....

music to my ears...her mom said that im getting a little slimmer..whooo...and her sister said that my skin is ...more whitier.
wow...that night it was music to my ears....man.i dont stop myself staring my face infront of the mirror.


I was at the X-files club meeting while ago at Luna's place in Alabang. and i was super late to meet our car pool in Glorietta. ehehhe..apologies to Pres. Joon, and the rest. after our meeting for the upcoming sci fi convention.

we are into DVD movie marathon, we watched movie "IDENTITY", story about 10 people stuck in one place, then each one of them die, and dont know who the killer is...And then we watch "SPUN", its a drug psychedelic movie,with a lot of twisted images..thats good for 17 years old above. i really like Mena Suvari..it reminds me of a litle sister of my ex-gf ..cute kasi!



John Leguizamo as Spider Mike in Newmarket Films' "Spun."

but before that we are all hooked up on that Dave Matthews concert video.
and drinking some Mudshaker...oi Luna happy bday to you..kelan ba bday mo?

im all F**ked up . getting tired and sleepy. coz that meeting was supposed to be overnight. but everyone went home with me and our pres.

getting ready to go to KOMIKERO in San Pablo Laguna this morning.

word of the day:
"oh! Mudshaker! sarap ng chocolate, caramel and coffee flava!"

Post a Comment

0 Comments