Utiini! Utiini! at Mos Eisley


at last!
our event Mos Eisley is finished. and its a total success.
we like to thank all the people who went to our event, and all bands who performed that night.it was a totally cosmic-inter galactic experience...i was doing the hosting/emcee stunt once again...and the crowd wooed! at me..when i started to sing at the end of the event...
talk about instant fans...ahhhaaah!

i came at the event in costume..hmm..trench coat and a red shirt with white Cobra emblem (remember GI JOE)...i like to be a contrabida..thats why i like Cobra !

it was a busy day for me before the mos eisley nights.. and it kills me..the pain in my body and in my feet..but its okay...the run of the event is smooth...and all of the people enjoy it.


Stormballs Y-O-D-A (YMCA tune)


Mos Eisley scene..rej and Rachelle


R2D2, one of the Mos Eisley guest.

visit Rainwalker photo blog

Ariel Atienza's Exhibited Comic strip in Mos Eisley

click here to read
visit Ariel's blog for more strips



check out my new hair!

UST Invasion

finally.. our first Artists' Den Campus Tour (suddenly Azrael stares at the TV and watch Hillary Duff's MTV 'Why not') Lyndon Gregorio, Ariel Atienza, Wilson Tortosa, GRound zero, newbie Alain and me..posted and lift the Artwork exhibit in UST Commerce Bldg. exhibit will run sept 1-5, and a booksigning and bookselling on sept 5 9am.

Restmode

finally after all of these event. time for me to rest and relax. my body might fall after all of these works. i decided to watch movies and eat foods that i regularly missed last week. watch out Pastas!

hello to my sis joisu...she's now reading my blog..
and this time ..i got caught ! now my blog is wholesome !
ehehhhehehhhe....

whats for dinner?
its Pure Milk, Cinammon and Garlic breads

Happy Anniversary to !
Star Trek Philippines Via-Astris
Gerry Alanguilan's Komikero
and J.R. Tolkien's death

Post a Comment

0 Comments