im on the top of all charts

im very confused coz i have 4 girls in my list, and im choosing who will i court them first. oh man, its very hard to decide which is which...
or court one girl only. actually its kinda a replay for me. but the decision is hard. am i ready for a new relationship? maybe yes and maybe not. hmm...maybe il stay single for a moment for 3 years? aehahehaeh not !

Ar Ar texted me and she said that she miss me. awwww.....
im melting....hmm..some of the girls are reading my blog so il not mention
who are the 3 other girls ahehahhe and one of them is a friendster member.
whoho...Merryland is getting active every Sept-Jan, very weird..

my crush, named Jen,(not my exgf!) she appeared in one my friend's short film in UP Diliman and i like her and she's so cute on cam. but last year i saw her in Jollibee SM Fairview as a crew, man my heart beats fast, but my friend who directed that film said she's a lesbian!, man i got falls again for lesbians. but tonight i confirmed it..it was true , i saw her rode a taxi cab with some lesbians and one of them is her girlfriend, is that a correct term? or boyfriend?

Injured again!
i got a little injured on my left hand, get wounded while i hop in a FX taxi going to Ayala, the FX back door has a rough metal, and when i closed the door, the door cut the back of my hand near the thumb, and i suffered a deep wound. i got scared coz it didnt bleed too much, and i forgot to disenfect my wounds for 2 days and i felt pain in my wounded hand.
now im applying some disenfectant in my wounded skin.

Tim Yap of convention?
there are some groups and some friends are now dubbing me as the Tim Yap of conventions, coz they always notice that im always involved in some conventions and events here in Manila. to tell you the truth i didnt know who is this Tim Yap. maybe il google him/her later to find out.

man..this is getting interesting. after all the tsismis and everything. i dont want to be famous.hmm..maybe il make a change and be a role model. (if i can do it) coz people see me everytime and maybe il watch my temper. coz sometimes i freaked out and snapped! whenever something comes in my way and disrupt my stable little mind.

another group
now that i found another group, they are the Pinoy DC Fans, and they are nice people who loved reading comics, they have this meet ups every monday.its nice to meet new people again. and its cool to absorb new energies.they are funny and cool. and also i found another group, a group of marvel comics, who has a bible study everytime they all meet.ahehahea..
there are times that these 2 groups have a meeting in one venue at the same time. so its funny to see the groups exchange their energies to each other....we have the good side and the evil side of comics ahehahehaheheh
just kidding...

HOST/EMCEE and Halloween Party!
New Worlds Alliance, organizers of the 1st Philippine Sci fi and Fantasy Convention, will be having their first Halloween Party in Brash Young Cinema. and it will be a blast! all are invited to come in their own costumes. also the group voted me to Host/Emcee the event...wow...
this hosting gig is making me ala master showman in the making...aheahh

Matrix Revolutions Premiere / busy while in sleep
yup thats true. while im sleeping, my mind is working, i got a last minute organize for the MAtrix Revolutions Premiere Night for THX Premiere Theater, but i failed to do it, coz the info we need came late and we ran out of time in organizing it. and where the hell are we going to get P50,000 clams for the premiere night for 2 weeks coz the film starts on Nov 4. it slips into my hands, and then someone got interested for the event, but he backed out coz the time is so short and the ticket selling will take more time.and he has foreseen no profit.

if theres someone who are intrested to make a Matrix Party, you can contact me coz THX is offering the Nov 7 for a Matrix Party ,and i need financiers and sponsors for the event.
btw im the head of the club called Matrix Philippines

Site Reloaded
just finished the website for my group Matrix Philippines
just visit it and comments are welcome. its not yet fully finish
im just doing some test runs
visit Matrix Philippines

Car Accident
one of my friend Luna, got an car accident last week, the car she bumped is total wrecked,now she suffers a slight neck injury, im glad that they are wearing seatbelts. il visit her on sunday in Alabang with some friends and watch Kill Bill DVD, new flick of Quentin Tarantino.
warning to all : Dont text while driving and dont toy around your discman while driving.

check out my sked for this week
Oct22 Wed - Via Astris screening of Star Trek Enterprise Season 2
Thur - meet Hannah, and meet Collectibles Unlimited in Comic Quest Megamall
Fri - meet Rain girl and Artists' Den Meet Up
Sat - Star Wars Phil. Assembly and PinoyXPhiles Meet up, Jamming and Overnight
Oct 26 Sunday - Phil.Tolkien Society Moot, Transformers Phil. Meet up, Matrix Philippines Unplugged meeting and Visit Luna in Alabang

word of the day:
50 spheres! oh my gard! damn you Zindis !

Post a Comment

0 Comments