on hold

thanks everyone for reading my blog. and my website counter hits has reach to 5000 hits. thanks and hope you all enjoy reading my blog.

its a busy week for me and at last one of the event I participated is finished. now im waiting one last event to finish next sunday that im involved in organizing.

Star Trek Enterprise pics
Oct 10, Enterprise Center Makati

Mafe and Me, (damn you marc, kala ko close up yung kuha mo ng pics!)


Capt.Paolo, T'pol Marge, Camy's Uncle Carlo,and Vince


DC-Justice League Powerzone pics
Oct 11-19, Shangri La Plaza mall





Its an all out war for me. my greatest enemy is my bed!
my bed wont let me go. luckily that i woke up early before 7am to start pack up for the set up in shangri la, then i met up with my fellow collectors to set up our exhibit booth

visit our booth, i team up with Ma'tto, a newbie to join us in a event, and he is one of the best custom action figure maker. he tranformed his Barbie dolls into a perfect figure Wonder Woman.

then the event started, then we have Superman Birthright artist Leinil Yu as our guest that afternoon. then Gerry Alanguilan for the sunday event. but then i didn't catch sir Gerry's guesting but we meet at a restaurant with his wife and her friend and a little chit chat. thanks sir Gerry! astig nung Carbonara! hehhehehh !

during the saturday event. a friend visited me, Marian and Nona, i really miss this girl, sweet kasi e! then Gary Mayoralgo joked on me after he caught me in his front with two girls hugging and cuddling me like a bear..awww..i miss being hugged and cuddled....single kasi ako e !

we made our 4th Unplugged meeting for our group Matrix Philippines, and after our meeting we went to Luna's place to review and screen the Reloaded DVD.

Post a Comment

0 Comments