Xmas time
yehey! im back to my bloggin habits..sorry to all of my readers for some delay of update of the Azrael's Merryland.

hmm..Azrael in the serious side....people know me if i got the time being a serious kid.

I am still Peter Pan!
and im happy to have my Wendy with me.

Back to my Natural Habitat
that's right...im back to my habitat..thats more sleeps, eat, rest, play, leisure, and love....

maybe this is the effect on what i saw during my last posts here.
that if i ever concentrate more on my work. i might end up single for the rest of my life...(i dont want that to happend) , so when i reverse the situation, it backfired and the result is great !

for privacy concerns.... i will not release any info and name of 'my precious'.

i hope some of you people understand. i just want to be in private for this one...

thanks...and Have a Merry Christmas this year 2003

Az on TV


Mr. Gerry Alanguilan emailed me his Tv screen capture of the TV cable coverage of the San Pablo Comic Art Festival, he said that he didnt catch the whole segment, but here he got some pics of me on the screen.

also...during this interview..the reporter plugged my singleness on TV,
this interview takes last dec 7 in San Pablo Laguna.

reporter:Ano ba masasabi mo dito sa Sampalok lake.
Azrael: ay napakaganda po dito sa Sampalok lake. sa una ko kasi punta ay nagandahan na ko..at palagi ako nabalik dito kahit taga Maynila ako.
siguro kung magaasawa ako...dito na lang ako titira...kasi napamahal na itong lugar sa akin..
reporter: ay ganun po ba? single pa ba kayo
Azrael :oo naman po..single na single.
reporter:yan po mga kaibigan si Azrael Coladilla, single yan, kung meron sa inyo nagnanais na maging kabiyak ni Azrael, e andito sya.yan.
Azrael: (nagulat at nanlaki ang mata)





Post a Comment

0 Comments