27 Live Action Weta Workshop Produced Designs For EVANGELION
-- Commence Drooling!
Hey folks, Harry here... Ok, which theater in Austin does this open at... I'm getting in line now. WOW.
Harry, I thought you might be interested in these twenty eight designs that Richard Taylor and crew have come up with in their work on the upcoming live-action Evangelion movie. They’re all screen grabs from an Evangelion DVD extra which interviews Taylor and Ben Wootten about their ideas for the upcoming feature.

I’ve very much liked Weta’s ability to convey weight and mass in their designs and in the finished product on the screen, so I’m very much excited. As for the apparent Anglicization of some character names, I’ll reserve judgement until I see the final product.

-evilkeen


(from a news website www.aintitcool.com that Neurowing forwarded to me..)













Post a Comment

0 Comments