Start..
went to our meeting for New Worlds 2 and i just realize that the convention will be 2 weeks from now...arhghhgg!!! i need more paper works for this one..for i will pilot my group Matrix Philippines. Our Booth is near Pinoy Harry Potter group.

After the meeting i joined the con planning with Star Wars Phil and after having another full meal..my tummy is full again..then after the meeting i hang out with Grand Moff Tarkin with his GF and lil sis Den Den...kulitan time around the Glorietta Mall.

wohooh...i bought my self a necktie. erhmmm...i dunno what will i use it for.

next saturday i will be going to my school..so expect me in my school uniform outfit..ehhhhe

-im still sick
-i miss my baby
-got a new wallet
-got a bad hair day
-new necktie
-hoho...im sleeping early
-waking up early
-im going to church
-im weird today
-is this me?

Post a Comment

0 Comments