I Feel better now!
super better!
better than far

damn....i went to this party with my sis....ehehe
Kai Weasley ! we meet again! hahahah...yan pala ang bagong gimik mo ha! ehhehhe
nahuli mo ko uli !
di ka pa nag uupdate ! hehehehe.....OHANA !!!!
astig ! tnx ha!

now now now!
ano ba gimik ngayon!

putang ina!
some goof ball are planting seeds and making some story about me!
and it results a major damage to my honey moon stage
youre no Jesus!
youre no fucking Elvis!
youre no answer!
step down !

also...after all the painful head aches lately...
i truly accepted the fact!

im glad the fallen angel is here with me
Rock on dude !

hey i cooked PASTA...and hehheh...i ran out of LPG and i used my ricecooker to cooked it
wow....what a result !!!!!
yum yum!

tnx to Tin G. for the testimonial
hahhhae...100 percent pure entertainment pala ako ! cool !

my blogging habit is back again..
tnx to INCUBUS

**
i like to give thanks to my DOCTOR
for calling me last friday....tnx Doc
il jvisit your clinic again on tues for my check up








Post a Comment

0 Comments