Im gonna get you, im a Spaceboy
for now im still a prisoner here at home, and im all f'ck up and still hunger for some new gigs. and expecting a mission to be accomplished this week, but everything is turning upside down. But that bad side is having an exchange to the good side, which i got some new offers that i didnt expect to come. but still i want to prioritize the first gig that i already started.


Where's the band
Some people didnt know that my band Silme and the Sugardrop is already disbanded, i got some gig offers already when we are starting to form the band, and for now the band is no longer complete, i got this gig for Oct in Eastwood City and damn! we dont have the members to play, so i just decided not to play for that month, even that TJ Dimacali our hardcore fighter violinist will have his new electric violin.

But still TJ wants the gig, but my question is, are we prepared for the oct gig? i was prioritzing other indie bands like Late Isabel and Drip, coz they are my top bands who are my picked to play in Eastwood. I haven't yet explained to them the terms of the gig, coz its been organized by a Ateneo student Organization.

Right now im preparing my gears for this new band im forming, Neko-chan, my old online buyer od jrock stuff, she has decided to join with me in a try out band for Jmusic, also TJ got interested in jamming with us. we might start covering jrock music like the other jrockers here in the Philippines. Drummer is still our problem and a lead vocalist, well.i have work out on the drummer thing, for the moment, we might try the Electronica side for the drum beats and effects, while the lead vocals might be me or Neko-chan. Maybe she might have a great voice. coz i like girls who sings and plays the guitar.

and for that maybe we need a new name for this band...
Our Silme and the Sugardrops lead vocals had gone AWOL and we dont have much contact to him, and we dont know if he's still interested in joining with us.

well for the music we might start covers of Luna Sea, which is my most favorite. and im eyeing for next months Kinjo music event which will be Utada Hikaru Day, a marked day for our 1st live act.

Pieces of me
...i dont know why am i addicted to Ashlee Simpson's song Pieces of me. coz its MTV and MYX's fault! and now i have downloaded an mp3 of her song. ehhehehe..

The Land of no post
Here I am again, back to my blogging habits, the time im not busy, the time im not lonely, the time im not alone, but wants to be alone.

Neci, sent me a message and wants to meet me, she's from the states, and she's here for a vacation. I met her online in friendster, and sometimes we have this regular night chat sessions and i also invited her last time in my online bday party. its hard to stay contact with her, coz i dont where i can call her, even that she's near here in my location. i guess we wont be able to meet anyway.

Game Blood
its great that my game blood is back, having my game addiction is back online and now i cant stop it. Now been playing again all these ROM games i got from a friend called the Cyberbiologist, he's my PC doctor, been playing all kinds of ROM games, like CAstlevania series, Megaman series, and now im trying to finish Super Metroid,

Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds is one oy favorite now, ive choose to be the Empire and then in the game , i really love to kill and annihilate all Rebel Forces. its cool lead Darth Vader in every game. Destroy all rebel scums that inhabited the planet Yavvin after the destruction of the Death Star. The Campainge game play has story stages that have missions orders and that mission must be followed and accomplished in order the win in the game.

I Played this Magic:The Gathering , Starter PC game, and now i get the idea of how these card games play.its cool to battle with other wizards, and they use these creatures just to block their selves in any spells and magic attacks, by that creature attack and spells attack you must use to sell you land property in order to active each attack, depends on the power of your creature and spell.

Post a Comment

0 Comments