Online Merryland




YOU of Inq7.net featured this website in their article section called "Blog Addicts". thanks to Joey Alarilla for featuring my blog site.

CAN your blog be a Merryland? Azrael, our Friday YOU Blog Addict, did just that.

read full story here


i think this is the right time to re-do my layout.


Ongaku Festy

it was a japanese music night last saturday at THX Premiere, and my friends went there to celebrate as they say the 4th year of japanese music culture in our country, which they officially announced the 4th year anniversary for themselves. and it was accepted by the japanese music lovers. which the turn out of the event was very successful.


It was a big blast pain my ass for waiting all my time to see some bands i know but problem is i didnt saw their live performance, i do saw some ..and especially the fresh japanese cover bands.


I was welcomed by these cute girls in their pink outfits, i feel like im inside a Candy magazine event, ahhaa.these girls love to take pictures and make fun of me. awww..all of them are so cute.


I was with Lico,RG and Cheska (on pic), hanging out with girlie friends into their own goth outfits, we are laughing at some of our friends for wearing all black that night, coz we told them that they are fashion victims of the said j-culture that makes it so common and not fitted for their style.


but some of them got the visual looks..as these people competed for the Jrock Fashion show. after the heavy rocking music inside the bar we transfered to the THX Premiere Theater to continue the rock music and Fashion show.


end of the event..that's me sleeping with Garfield book in my face, and RG in his own beauty sleep mode.
and after that..Mark, RG and me taking our lunch in a secret hideout somwhere in Pasay city.





OOngaku Festival 2004 photo coverage

Goin back and Tong song

im going back to Assumption Antipolo to finalize again our Campus Tour in their school fair. me and the Artists' Den are hoping that all requests will be granted.

tong tong pakitong kitong..... it was a success for us creating a noise for our upcoming Jan 2005. event.

Post a Comment

0 Comments