Cream PUF

busy mode again, and preparing for the UP AME anime fair this saturday and im focusing on the band and Artists' Den for their participation at the event.

I've been lazy for awhile for not updating, hehhehe..thanks to everyone for supporting my website Azrael's Merryland, I was thinking of making a new version of the Merryland, But I have'nt got a nice name for it, maybe next year.


Meeting and Date

whooppps....time to update the good side
last saturday is one exciting day for me, for i got a chance to meet and watch a movie with my honey Lace,and we attended the Filcosplay meeting for their xmas party. but before that i went to the UP AME meeting for the event briefing of the event



>>insert song>> 'parang atin ang gabi...para bang wala tayo katabi..at tayo'y sumaway..na parang di na tayo bibitaw.."


----i'l update this entry later.....
i dont want to be late for our meet with my honey...eheeeeeh


Post a Comment

0 Comments