The event is now finished! at last!
AnimeXplosion 2005 really gives me a major headache and im glad that it is finished
no more worries , no more events to produced and organize..and maybe this will be my last event to handle. even that the event is not fully under my control. il just give a rest for a while and have a good relaxation and go back to my natural habitat.

now im in my mission to finished the 1st issue of our magazine PHM Philippine Hobbyist Magazine, and im using all my powers to make it a successful, il be putting all my energies in this magazine, and il do all my best to make it top the charts.
good luck to me and to us!

My girlfriend, Lace.. will be leaving this wednesday, she's going to Bangkok for 5 day friend trip. too bad that i cant come with her. im so busy and i dont have a budget going overseas. i stayed here in our country for life and i havent got off in the Luzon area. i'l be missing her so much and im here getting insane and not letting her hand fall off to my hand. and i hold her tighter and just to tell her that i will miss her super! big time.

5 days seems short..but for me its like a 5 years. Its so far and txting and calls are expensive. and hope we can catch each other in the net.

i just love to spend my time with her and before she leave, we meet everyday just to get rid of my loneliness, i already prepared some stuff to do to make myself busy for this coming weeks. so after wednesday it will be the Stone Cold blood of Azrael will work work work, just to make my self busy and maybe wake up in the morning and found out that my girlfriend is already home and waiting for me to meet again.

its hard to have this stuff in my feelings, its just that. falling inlove is very a serious thing...and for that..yes...i love her so much!

senti stuffs....this is what happened after you watch Will Smith's movie "HITCH"

Post a Comment

0 Comments