bowow az


this room will be my next limbo dimension next week.

its my 4th day of enrolment inferno in FEU and i've doin that for almost my life, sometimes I finish my enrolment within a week, It's like hell everyday coz its so hot! hot! hot! hot! I always get dizzy when 12nn time is coming and the heat and sunlight gives a bad reaction to my eyes, so I wear my 2 sunglasses to protect my eyes from the harmful UV rays of the sun.

next week it will be my comeback to school again, im so excited to a student again haha..so bye bye to my extra curricular actvities. my focus now is work and school and..er..lace ahaha...


Sunny day for the two monster


Food monsters strikes again!!!

the pizza monsters are back and this time we didn't have pizza to eat but instead we turn to be a noddle monsters haaha..last time we got a burger, i mean the biggest burger in Bubba Gumps. and now we dine in to Northpark and Lace stuff my belly full of noodles and at the end of the day we both got tired and enjoyed watching the movie "Ms.Congeniality", yup its a girlie movie..but I like the humor and action.. Sandra Bullock is funny and sexy!

and then we surfed the whole mall in search for her perfect bikini.

hmmm..have to blog more coz this might be my last ahaahahah


Lace in the Matrix program:Shopping

here's my latest artwork in my deviant art.
i really like the photo, the blurred effects give a nice effects on the pic, and leaving the subject on its normal composition, here edited with photoshop to give full effects of the matrix program

visit my link here for my Deviant art gallery.


April fools day


I'm sexy!

for those of you saw my Boracay pics in my multiply account and to those who didnt read the notice below...all of those photos are fakes!!!
hhahaaa

thos photos are not from Boracay, those are photos from our Zambales trip last year, I uploaded some Boracay photos I downloaded from the internet and put some description to match with my fake Boracay trip during the Holy week,. the truth is I'm here at home sitting and eating outside aahahha..

sorry folks! that's my April Fool's Day...ahaah..and I'm laughing my ass out coz i fooled everyone..

here's the link of the photo album
of my fake Boracay beach out ahahha..


the truth is I haven't got off Luzon.

PSP, a manga killer application

holy sweeeet !!!!
i didn't know that the PSP can view images and ebooks and ecomics
this is technology hahahahahaa

heya my brother...bili ka na din!


from: http://newsarama.com

t’s the hottest personal entertainment product since the iPod, able to handle games, photos, music, video and more...but will manga be the killer app for Sony’s PSP?

In an article at 1Up.com, it’s reported that scanslated manga (manga translated into English by English-speaking fans) is the hottest upload for the new device. According to the report, manga began showing up on the PSPs days after the portable gaming system debuted in Japan.

The PSP’s format allows for images to be viewed as jpegs (after being uploaded on the rewriteable Memory Stick) on the 480 x 272 LCD screen. The article mentions that there are literally hundreds (with more showing up every hour) of scanslated manga to be found, including Naoki Urasawa’s 20th Century Boys, Freesia by Jiro Matsumoto, and Homunculus by Hideo Yamamoto.

The PSP’s relatively small size makes it an ideal viewer for manga pages, which typically have fewer panels than Western comics.

Of course, as is noted, there are some solidly gray legal areas invovled with both scanslation and downloading manga for use on a PSP.

One can only assume that some savvy manga publisher is already eyeing the PSP as a functional medium for an upcoming release, or at least a test-market of previously released manga.

Click above for the full article.

Convention update

update later.....

Post a Comment

0 Comments