Weekathon

My life revolves in school and house, and I missed partying and attending events, I guess that the blood is fading away and Im focusing on some important matters. I'm going online everyday just being a regular guy again, no problems in events organizing, managing and headaches from issues and chismis about me. I think my life is becoming normal..I hope it stays like this for long.

I'm going home every 10:30am and going back to school at 2:30pm to attend my 2nd class, it sucks to have a 5 hour vacant, if I have money I can watch movie everyday or go out of town just to use that 5 hours vacant.

My honey Lace is coming home today, and Im so excited to see her again, too bad she's sick and got tired of having a week long tour and vacation. and Im glad that she's happy to be in vacation. and I miss her super!..

oh well...news are roaming around lately., we have a new POPE! , yup if you dont know, his name is Pope Benedict XVI. hope everything comes to normal for everyone.
and I'm a little curious on some nay sayers about that he's the last pope and the end is coming and judgement day is near.. Am I worried about that? hmm.. If it is true. Il go to friends home and ask for his whole comic and toy collecton since it will be the end of the world ahahah.



Here's a picture of my day out last saturday hanging out with girls and my sister.
thanks to Gold for the eat out treat ! congrats too.

It was like a suicide and I eat like theres no tomorrow. ahhah.lately I got sick
and I think I can no longer eat meat.I need to eat fish or grass. my digestion is not normal and waking up at 5pm and sleeping at 10pm transforms my metabolism into somekind of a tummy of a 19 yr old..hhaha..kidding.


Im reading this book and its a gift from my students back in PUP, thanks to them and its a good book to read, Dot.bomb is a book true-story written by David Kuo, one of the staff of the greatest shoppinh online Value America, he witness te success and failure of the e-commerce based company. Its fun to read all those ups and downs and when I researched it I thought that the company is successful like Amazon.com, but to my surprised, the company was bankrupt chapter 13 level. and Its a bad move for them.
Now the company is a goner but the book shows and immoratlize the existence of the company.its fun to read and more educational. Coz in the near future me and Lace might host our own online busines... now on the works hopefully operational next month if our powers can handle it. If not..we'll just go to the beach and relax haahaha.



hey check this out! Carlo Pagulayan did a cover for MARVEL KNIGHTS 4 #20, and its a Fantaastic Four cover! astig !!! congrats Caloy ahhahahaha


MARVEL KNIGHTS 4 #20

Written by ROBERTO AGUIRRE-SACASA
Penciled by VALENTINE DELANDRO
Cover by CARLOS PAGULAYAN

INHUMANE

The conflict between the Family Fantastic and the
Inhumans heats up with Black Bolt and Medusas
arrival on Earth. Sue is determined to keep the
two Inhuman runaways safe no matter the cost, but
with the rest of the FF wondering if they should
even be involved in this dispute, what possible
hope do she and the alien children have? Part 2
[of 2]

32 PGS./T+ SUGGESTED FOR TEENS AND UP $2.99

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Paul McDonald said…
Wow! Cool blog, lots of neat pictures! Love the FF cover, too!
hi there sir,
thanks for visiting my blog site.

feel free to visit again for more pics and comic news ^__^