Finger Missiles!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
our photo last month in a geeky event

its a fun day again with Lace, my one and only pizza monster and my C2 drink buddy girlfriend. Been busy in school lately and failed to attend Lico's Artists' Den meeting at his place, and i missed all the guys and food there. So I'm here stuck at home and waiting to finish this term.

went our with Lace after her EK OJT, and its a dine in and out in House Blend and McDonalds, killing again that Sundae Caramel and French Fries, the two food monsters alwyas go out and never leave food in their minds.

while going home..its the night attack of the finger missiles.. been fooling around and pretending our fingers are missles and will land in our ticklish body..aahhaa. i'm the loser in this game, coz im very ticklish! eheheeeehe

during the day hmm..how can I describe it,..

Cold, Heavenly and suffocating.

may L J na ko
check it out!
I have finally got my Live Journal account, and I know everyone have their own LJ, now i can say to them that I have also my own LJ. you can visit and here's my link

http://www.livejournal.com/users/popazrael

check out my super lazy entry ehehhe.

and i think my new account will run a long time like my multiply.
and again..Friendster Blog sucks!!!!!!!

Maskarado online

MASKARADO re-print.
finally Reno Maniquis, the creator of Maskarado, has uploaded and reprinted online the orig pinoy superhero comics in his blog http://ka-blog.blogspot.com/ .

I am a fan of his work, and read all of it in TEMPO newspaper, this was our newspaper daily during my hmm..late elementary to early Highschool. and wow! Maskarado really got me and after reading his indie comic release...I want to read more!

also Reno Maniquis works are available for viewing in his website - http://www.capsulezone.tk/

and what's cool about this...for the past years.finally i met the creator of this comics that i read during my early young age (im still young pa din! eheheh)

Personal Messages
Get Well soon to Liza , for she has fever yesterday
Happy Recovery to RG, he got a serious head injury (with er..six stitch on his forehead)
Best Wishes to the guy who likes carbonara, pucha married ka na!
Congrats to all Graduates
Happy Bday to all June Babies!
and Happy Bday to my DAD !!! (teka june 10 and 20 bday mo di ba?)

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Reno said…
Salamat sa plug!