2 days and boring

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
here I am fooling around and playing as the new model for BENCH that will replace Jerry Yan next month ahaahahaha (halatang bored ako noh?)


its been a boring and lazy day for me, sunday is a very relaxing and stomach full day and also today monday, its a national holiday..and

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!

we are free and we are indie ahhahaha

what I did all day is eat, sleep, internet, phone, eat, eat, tv, eat, and eat.

its fun to be inside our house that has lot of foods!
wow...i ate 12 pcs of siomai for lunch, bento box of ika fry and tonkatsu for dinner, 3 pcs of Little Miss Muffin and while ago.. 4 pcs of jumbo hotdogs..

and the latest.I baked a super moisted choco icing cake..
which is my very 1st perfected cake ehehe.

its my 2nd time to bake a cake so this one really kick you into a sugar rush

and check it out my 5th online journal


check my accout http://360.yahoo.com/popazrael

and its very very raw for a moment and i'll surf and play this online blogs.
and thanks to Kat for adding me to her friend in LJ. hehhehhe.
nakiki LJ na din ako wohohoh.

(now i can post comments to all LJ users eheh)


using Yahoo 360 gives me a good idea for my new blog gimmick and i hope it will turn out a good hits to all readers..

and now the road to BATMAN BEGINS in my blog BEGINS !!!!
I dont have yet any Batman stuff, I'm absent tonight for the premiere, but will watch it my girlfriend this wednesday, crossing my fingers that we watch it after our work.

I dont have the toys or happy meals goodies.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
but I have this Batman poster at home, thanks to Vic Yap and organizers of the Batman Exhibit in Gateway Mall.


BALE: Batman needs more sex

got this scoop from the THE BEAT
bale610fgh


--AFTER ALL, THE COMICS DID IT.
According to CONTACT MUSIC

BATMAN BEGINS star CHRISTIAN BALE is urging producers to release two versions of the next Batman movie, so that the Caped Crusader's sexuality can be explored.

The actor, who has already signed up to star in a second Batman movie, believes it's time for the powers that be to show the comic book superhero's R-rated side, while also releasing a film for younger fans.

Bale says, "I do think there is a lot of room for, like, an R-rated Batman. It's a little bit tricky to broach the sex aspect of the story when you want kids to come see this as well. I mean, we still like for a 12-year-old to come see it and enjoy it.

"I think it would be very interesting, myself, to do maybe one version, which can be both PG-13 and R - two different cuts of it.

"The (Batman) graphic novel certainly dove into his private life because it's fascinating. He's got to do something sexual at some point. I think it could be an interesting storyline to take somewhere."

Post a Comment

0 Comments