Kidz Station Toy Fest

[image]

The Kidstation Toy Fest

September 24 & 25, 2005 Rockwell Plaza Tent
FREE ENTRANCE


oh wow! where the hell I have been lately.
this was the event that Vic Yap of Toycon been telling me and I haven't put some input about this event, Marc Cerbo called me this morning and telling to help me and he invited me to go to this event, our group TransFormers Philippines will be there exhibiting some classic rare and new toys of TransFormers. Also the Toycon organizers are tied up to this event and the first big event of Kidz Station will be the start of convention this coming month.

A First from Kidstation. The Pre-Toy Fest Exclusive Photos HERE .
write up and photos by: Marc "the stuntman" Cerbo of TransFormers Philippines
http://transfansph.proboards24.com/index.cgi



[image]
Toy Fest 2005 logo


[image]
Hot Wheels section


[image]
Batman & Superman activity booths


[image]
Set-up is on its way...


[image]
Spider-Man activity booth


[image]
Look what's on display...

Post a Comment

0 Comments