Manila Int'l Gift Show prod. diary 4

the day that I was absent, one of my fave program with the TransFormers Fans Philippines doing lots of gimik everytime that there will be an event, and this is one fo the 2nd time I'm out from the groups participation in a big event. the event happend last Dec 23th.


MC, Joe,Chris,OJ and Mark did a great team work in promoting the group and the Philippines through out the world. and congrats to them (us) for having a good job at the Gift show. and at last.. the giant tarauline was posted on the wall

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
the Pinoy style of the Transforming speed contest.
MC with a contestant party on and giving away the prize

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
one lucky contestant on stage do his best to transform the toy using his speed ability,

thanks to Malvin of Great Toys for sponsoring the prize!


and this afternoon it will be the year ender of all cosplay competition.
now I'm super worried coz I dont know if I can attend the event, due to some matters
I log on the net today just to gave away some instructions to my head avatar and marshal and friends who will be helping me produce the cosplay contest.

and I hope everything will be neat accdg to plan.
goodluck to all cosplayers.

Post a Comment

0 Comments