manila movie fest
King Kong is now showing! and I'm here trying and finding a way when will I watch this giant ape movie remake.

and now the december movie fest or the Metro Manila Film Festival will again dominate the film screen on Christmas day and it will end after New Year's week, so better force ourselves to watch some good, artistic and also crappy movies, that is philippine made!

so here are some of my list that I'm interested to see.


Mulawin the movie

I watched the tv series until it ends,and also I watched the tv movie special at the end of the series (its only a chop chop episodes compressed into one episode). and the visual effects really improved, time to see Darna with wings!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Enteng Kabisote 2: The Legend Continues

I'm a big fan of the old tv series Ok! Ka Fairy, and also the slapstick comedy of Vic Sotto.I also watched the trilogy of the movie and also the comeback movie last year.
visual effects are seems to be good compared to last year, the story and saga continues. The story line is very exciting hehheh coz I'm a big fan. hope that this movie continues every generation. ....as they say the legend


Exodus: Tales from the Enchanted Kingdom

at first I heard about this movie is from my gf's thesis survey, coz she's taking ojt in Enchanted Kingdom during her college days, and on the survey there's a question about if the kids will like Bong Revilla Jr. in an EK movie. I laughed at it coz the EK wizard mascot comes into my mind, but when I saw the trailer the effects are smooth, but the costumes are too flashy, and hope that the story is well plotted. and last I heard its the biggest movie production here costing P70M. whooaaaa.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
gokou?

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
x-men ???

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
whoa!! shaolin stunt!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
its a genie!

there's an Exodus trailer circulating online
here's the link

Post a Comment

3 Comments

joisu said…
mulawin parang maganda ^^;
hehehh
mukha nga maganda.
nag cross over yung mulawin at saka sa enkantadia eeheheh
Ed said…
Sabi ni Bong Revilla, sa Exodus daw more than 1000 CGI ang mga makikita sa movie. Compare daw sa LOTR trilogy, 700 CGI effects lang. WTF, Bong Revilla?! It's the quality that counts not the quantity.

Pero mukhang promising ang movie at parang maganda ang effects...or siguro dahil sa maliit ang TV ko ngayon kaya mukhang okay, same as Enteng Kabisote II at Mulawin.

Sana nga maganda, plano ko panoorin at i-compare ang ganda ng tatlo.

Panoorin natin, AZ!