How to make 2006 a blast!


- get out for the first time out of the Luzon island
- ride an airplane
- go back surfing again
- make money from this blog
- graduate
- the two become one thing
- buy a new high tech phone with colors and weird sounds
- wifi my home
- washing machine that will make my day
- loss weight
- new leather shoes
- and also a belt
- take my girlfriend to a place that she never been before
- be romantic 10x more of my 10x
- win in any contest
- spend 1million pesos in a day
- become a professional spy
- to have my own private theater and cinema
- mag ala freaky friday with her
- wear that black suit and march in a special best wishes event
- picnic
- eat out
- finish an indie film in a one man army project
- watch more movies
- new look and also new hair cut
- record my album and release it online
- buy new and unique toys
- going out wearing our highschool uniform with my gf during our anniversary
- visit disneyland
- more heaven (oh la la!)

Post a Comment

4 Comments

joisu said…
nyaheheheh snl yan ah
nyahhaha!!!!

snl nga yan!
joisu said…
may movie yan eh yung Roxbury ahhahhaa sobrang nakakatawa XDDDDD
ahhh roxbury
wala pa ata yun dito hehhehe