movie day goes crazy
me and my sister went out to watch a movie during the reign of the all Filipino movies this week and it will end this weekend, and thanks to God that the foreign films will be back on screen.

first we watched Exodus! hahahah
yeah right!, we were supposed to watch Enteng Kabisote that day and then we saw again the trailer of Exodus movie, and my sis said that the comment of her friend quoted that the movie is a good one and can line up with other Hollywood movies.

so there we go we watch it and then after the movie, we got this major disappointment, the movie all in out SUCKS! in other words..its a trash
hahahahaah...sorry guys but I just can't say that this movie is not recommended.
I was pissed off, coz the trailer of the movie fools me, and then Bong revilla said that the movie has the biggest budget and CGI effects compare to Lord of the Rings.

oh hell yeah! hollywood my foot bong!hahahah, its better to see the CGI of Shaider and Ultraman compare to Exodus.

note for Exodus.
They researched well on the names of the characters of the movie like Lin-ay is a word meaning " beautiful", Taiho is tikbalang, Silab is fire, Bangkilay is for Fang, its good that theres a pinoy content on this..(thanks to my Fil 1 Prof for the explanation) but Exodus is so foreign hahahahah

the set and production design is so poor..
you can see clearly the unpainted set and cardboard environment.
and also..what a poor stoty line!!

grrrr!!!

so it didnt make me smile..and I felt that I was robbed of our own money.

to make our day happy. we went out and watched Enteng Kabisote: the leged continues.
and for me....the movie still hits me and a good one to watch coz it contains actions, slapstick comedy, magic, adventure and family issues that surely everyone are familiar with.

so there you go..
dont dare to watch Exodus..coz its not a good movie for this year.

baka nga mas ok pa yung movie na Terrorist Hunter

hope that Erik Matti makes a 3rd movie for Spirtis Warriors.
and please no more Gagamboy and Exodus.


i just received this movie email flyer from a friend and I know he's involved in making this film. just read the notes below :)




Ang pinakanakatatawang Indie pelikula ng 2005 lalabas na!

Big Time opens January 25 at selected SM Cinemas

Megamall, North Edsa, Manila, Southmall, Sta.
Mesa, Fariview, Cebu, Davao, and Pampanga

Handa ka na bang umiyak sa katatawa?

Big Time na!
Starring Michael de Mesa, Jamie Wilson, Winston Elizalde, Nor Domingo and Joanne Miller

Press Screening Jan 12
Invitational Premiere Jan 17
Regular screening Jan 25


www.arkeofilms.com/bigtime

BIG TIME
Everybody wants to make it BIG.

Post a Comment

0 Comments