prelude to Animation Seminar take 4
its my 4th animation seminar here in FEU, and we are celebrating the FEU-Math week, headed by the Mathematics Society.

the seminar started at 8:30am
its al about WAP and internet.
lecture was headed by Mr. Mars of FEU-East Asia

and later at 1pm
Animation Seminar will be headed by me, again :)

I left some of my hard copy materials for the seminar, i felt bad yesterday and glad that got a way to replace all those sample materials for the seminar.
my mind is out of focus that time, coz me and lace got some fight again and i hope that it will be okay tonight when we meet. coz its her bday tomorrow and i have to make up for her.


Mr. Mars showed the students on how to program a WAP site using WML and knowledge about WAP


WMP programming..hmmm??


whoa!! 1st-4th year math students squeeze in one THB multi purpose hall


ahahahaa...sabog in me!, puyat and worried for my seminar


prof. concepcion shouting some announcements
and also plugging the infinite calculus seminar tomorrow
(yikes..we will be having a quiz about that next week!! zoinks!!)


ohhhkayyy....im ready and il make sure that they will enjoy my lecture
hehehehe... while ago i showed them a flash animation by Dino Ignacio
yup, you won't forget Marites vs. the Superfriends


its break time!!!
now time to unload my presentation and samples.
thanks to my classmate john ruin for contributing some of his 3D animation samples.
yeah!!! he made some Naruto 3D designs in action! Akashi in fight mode !!

ok! we'll see ya all later
and update the result of my seminar.

Post a Comment

0 Comments